Becky Goldsmith Workshop
Tile Tango — Hand Applique Class
October 16, 2020
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
This needleturn hand applique class focuses on invisible applique techniques. Excellent class for beginners. All skill levels welcome.
Each flower rests on an 8" x 8" block. Four 8" blocks are sewn together to make the larger 16" block. You will work on one 8” block in class. The block pattern (from the book, The Quilter's Practical Guide to Color) is provided in class.
* We will begin the day with a short class introduction by Becky on Zoom or similar meeting platform after which students can access the videos that make up the class.
* Students can text or email questions to Becky in real time for the duration of the class period. She will be happy to answer questions after that, but it could take a bit for me to respond.
* Access to the workshop videos will extend for a period of 1 week.
* Handout will be distributed by Teri Levin ahead of class time.
* A week or two before class Becky will send videos to students on how to choose colors, how to make templates and how to make the overlay so that is all done before class.
* Becky's online classes are protected by copyright. Screen recording and/or sharing video links is prohibited.
Non Members $45
Workshop Registration Form.pdf
Mail your checks and registration form to Palmetto Quilt Guild, PO Box 21558, Hilton Head Island, SC 29925 and then email Teri Levin at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the workshop list.