Workshop: Smooth Sailing Wall Hanging
Leader: Diana Mann
Storm At Sea is a popular quilt pattern, but is traditionally made by either paper piecing or using templates. Studio 180 Design has simplified that process with the "Square Squared" and "Diamond Rects" tools. Join Diana Mann of Murgaboo Quilts, a Studio 180 Design Certified Instructor, as she show you how to make a variation of the timeless quilt called Smooth Sailing. In the six-hour workshop she will take you through how to make all the units needed for a gorgeous 24" X 24" wall hanging. You will be able to complete the whole project during class. (A discount code will be made available for shopping.)
Click on the the link below to view and/or print the fabric requirements sheet.
This class will take place over Zoom. Here are a few things you need to know before class starts.
* Make sure Zoom is working on your computer, tablet or phone.
* Make sure you have video and audio working. You will be able to ask questions and show your work to your instructor for help. Asking questions is encouraged. Others may have the same questions you do!
* Please show up to class a few minutes early with your supplies and your sewing or embroidery machine ready to go. Class will start on time. Your instructor will admit you into the class when they see you have signed in.
* Please make sure to mute your audio when you are at your sewing or embroidery machine! If we have 10 to 15 machines going at once it will be very loud. If you forget to mute, your instructor may do so but will let you know.
* If you need to take a call or help someone in your household, please be considerate of others and step away or mute your audio.
* The class will not be recorded. We also ask that you don't share class materials or the link to the class with anyone. The instructor will be available after class by email for follow up questions.
We're excited to be able to share this learning experience with you. If you have questions prior to class, please feel free to contact you instructor. They want to make sure you are prepared and get the most from the class.
Diana Mann's Email
Member Cost: $50
Non-member Cost: $55
Workshop Registration Form.pdf
Wish Upon a Quilt Store Wish Upon A Quilt Website